Nightlife Wayfarer Light Up Neon Sunglasses
- Composite frame
- Composite lens
- Lens width: 55 millimeters
- Perfect for Concerts, Rave Festivals, Bars, Clubs, Electric glow run, LED parties, Halloween, Costume Parties, Mardi Gras, Carnivals, Gifts, and more
- Light controller takes 2 AA batteries and has 3 settings: Full On, Slow Blink and Fast Blink
- Battery pack can clip to anywhere from the waist and up, it can easily be clipped to your belt or placed in your pants pocket
- Glasses lights will remain bright for up to 24 hours per set of batteries
- 90 day warranty on the product. If for any reason the glasses break under normal usage, we will replace it within 90 days
Rock these glowing shades at a club, bar, party, concert or rave.
Want to stand out from the crowd?
It’s the perfect ice breaker for singles. Regardless of where you are you’ll be getting tons of attention from others who are curious about your beautiful neon accessory. Use the flash mode when you want to get a bar tenders attention and you’ll find that you have your drink before everyone else. Trouble flagging that late night taxi? You’ll be noticed with these glasses.
-One set of glasses
One size fits all.
-2.2 inches top to bottom
-5.5 temple to temple
-6.25 inches front to back.
These shades are inspired by the highly popular, designer made, Rayban Wayfarer shades.
Slightly tinted lens are included which allow you to still see at night when wearing them depending on the lighting. They are mirrored from the outside and removable – just pop them out from the inside by pressing outward.
Each set of glasses comes with a battery pack with a button that controls 4 modes (off, constant on, slow flicker, fast flicker). The glasses have a 4 foot wire coming off the right hand side and runs to a small battery pack. Run the wire under your wardrobe and place the battery pack in your pocket. It uses two AA batteries (not included) and lasts 24 hours of continuous use. Please note that all glow wire battery packs in the industry make a slight high pitched tone and this is normal. For this reason, we’ve found that it is best to place the battery pack in your pants/shorts pocket to muffle the sound.
We recommend that a child be 12 years of age or older to use this product.