Night Runner Shoe Lights developed by athletes, 270° safely lights the way from dusk till dawn without the hassles of headbands, belts, or straps. Designed for urban running, trail running, hiking, biking, and walking, Night Runner is a hands-free lighting solution that illuminates the path directly in front of you.
The patent-pending bi-lateral ‘wing’ design Shoe Lights guarantees 270-degrees of visibility up to 30 meters. Weighing in at an impressively light 1.5 ounces, the lights are housed in a high-impact, water-resistant casing to keep you safe no matter pouring rain or uneven terrain.
Active people should not rely solely on passive reflective gear. Night Runner 270°’s back-facing distinctive red taillights are attention-grabbing to instantly alert motorists of your location. Each unit fastens securely to shoelaces via a stable, multi-position adjustable bracket.
The Li-ion rechargeable batteries are equipped with a micro-USB port and a “Y” connector to charge both units simultaneously. See More/Do More. Own the night.
- Two ultra-light LED Shoe Light units – 1.5 oz.
- Back-facing red tail lights
- 4-6 hour battery life
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 150 total lumens
- 30+ feet in beam distance
- Bi-lateral ‘wing’ design
- Water-resistant unit
- Secure, stable, multi-position shoelace clips STATS
- 256 million runners, walkers, hikers, and cyclists in the USA
- Every eight minutes a runner, walker, or cyclist is injured by a vehicle.
- Half of vehicular-pedestrian fatalities occur between 6pm and midnight.
- According to a Runner’s World study conducted in conjunction with Runkeeper, an overwhelming majority of Americans indicate that they run after the sun sets on weekdays
- 100% of people prefer injury-free runs